CMG Safe Haven
Virtus is Replace with CMGConnect- Safe Haven
The CMG Safe Haven online training is replacing the VIRTUS training. The training consists
of 3 vignette style training videos that are approximately 60 minutes total in length, and
will include a criminal background check that must be completed.
These trainings are available in English and Spanish. We will no longer offer live trainings, all Safe Environment trainings will only be available online..
All new employees and adult volunteers will complete the Safe Haven online training program instead of VIRTUS training.
- All adults must complete the training and complete a background check prior to the start of employment and/or volunteer service.
- The 5-year anniversary date is still in place; individuals who recently attended VIRTUS will not be due to complete refresher trainings until they have met their 5-year anniversary date.
- As the 5-year anniversary date is met, individuals will need to log into CMGConnect with their previous personal VIRTUS user id and 1234 as the password. Once the individual logs into their CMGConnect account, they will be able to change their password. It is strongly suggested that this is done immediately. If they do not remember the user id, they may contact the following:
- St. John the Baptist Safe Environment Coordinators at 281-744-8252 or [email protected]
- Daphne Woods at 800 228 6108 ext. 2375 or [email protected]
- CMG at [email protected]
The following individuals will now be required to complete Safe Haven online training as well:
- Adult volunteers who have never attended training.
- Adult volunteers who are out of compliance or past due.